Our newest blog series is back! Every month, we’re highlighting the many members of our crew who make up our crazy family. Next up is our Operations Manager, Hank, who makes sure everyone does “their jobs safely and efficiently”.
Now to the fun stuff…
1. What’s your favorite CBB beer and why?
Currently the Honey Rye Lager. But my all-time favorite is Tropic of Passion. It’s a crushable wheat ale that is refreshing, sweet and tart and the best place to drink it would be the beach.
2. If you were a beer, what style would you be?
Lager. Mellow, smooth and well-balanced.
3. How would you describe working here in 3 words?
Adventurous. Passionate. Family.
4. Favorite music to listen to?
Red Hot Chili Peppers and Kanye West.
5. If you had to describe your life with fictional characters who would it be?
Archer and Hank Moody from Californication.
6. What’s an interesting fact about you that not many people know?
I spent 5 and ½ years in the US ARMY jumping out of planes as a Cavalry Scout with the prestigious 82nd Airborne Division.
7. What’s your guilty pleasure?
Gummy Bears. I eat them by the handful. I eat at least a pound per week.
8. What’s your favorite local lunch spot in Wynwood?
Butcher Shop. They make a variety of homemade sausages and have a large beer selection. Their Jalapeño Cheddar Chorizo is my go-to.
9. Something that makes you go WHY?
Pickles. Why do people love them so much? Stop ruining my burgers!!
10. Name three things you want to accomplish off your bucket list.
- Hike the Appalachian Trail
- Win the 50/50 at large sporting event.
- Catch a homerun from the opposing team and throw it back on the field.
…and there you have it! If you see Hank at the Social Hall, say hi!
Want to meet more of the familia? Check out the archives here.