It’s been four years since we opened our doors and poured our first pint from the Social Hall. What a crazy fun ride it’s been drinking and making beer with you all! While change is inevitable, one thing remains the same: our love for craft beer, culture and community… and we like to think we’ve only improved with age! Check out the evolution of our brewery and familia over the last few years and be sure to tag us in your own memories on Instagram and Facebook.
Back in 2015, When We Were Just Getting Started…
- The Apple Watch, Starbucks’ Pumpkin Spice Latte and Hard Sodas were just getting started too!
- The top song of the year was Uptown Funk
- Beck took home Album of the Year for Morning Phase, beating out Beyonce’s self-titled album, Beyonce
- Birdman won Best Picture
- The Drake oversized sweater meme was born
- The play Hamilton debuted
- Iconic show Mad Men came to an end
- We weren’t sure if GoT Jon Snow really died
- There were a total of 4,672 breweries in the US… today there are more than 7,000!
- Concrete Beach was the third brewery to open its doors in Wynwood and 1 of 260 nation-wide that year
- We opened our doors with 3 different styles on tap… today we have 18 beers on tap!
Celebrate With Us!