WHAT. A. YEAR.
If we could sum up our 2017 in three words, it’d be “La Concrete Familia”.
It’s a very real thing and we are the closest we’ve ever been to each other and our community. Our appreciation and respect for each other and one another’s work is admirable. It is the glue that holds the brewery foundation together. We have grown so much this year as a brewery and family and yes… we hug, argue, love, cry, share, laugh (and drink!) like family!
In the spirit of looking back on a great year, we asked the fam for some of their favorite moments in and outside the brewery this year. Here are some of the highlights in no particular order…
1. Closing down the block for Miami Gras and Deck the Walls
2. Our switch to all CANS!
3. Getting to work the canning line with the whole staff
4. Customers that have become regulars that have become friends
5. Working with great organizations in the community
6. The summer staff picnic
7. Our 2nd Year Anniversary Party
8. Kicking off Havana Lager at the Social Hall
9. Havana Nights and everything it represents
10. The creative and innovative beers from our brewers
11. The keg Christmas tree
12. Eric joining the family
13. Alé’s very own Pále ále
15. Monthly events for EVERYONE… dogs too!
16. Awesome beer festivals and events around town
17. The Holiday Potluck with the community and #laconcretefamilia
And an honorable mention goes to to Kyle’s Lion King Pride Rock insta post… can he top it in 2018!?
Thank YOU for an amazing 2017 and salud to an even better 2018!