It’s time to take your relationship with Concrete Beach to the next level. It’s time to meet la familia!
In our newest blog series, we’re going to highlight different members of our crew who make up our crazy family. First up? Our first and most-seniored beertender & key-holder, Danni! You’ve probably seen her around, but if you don’t know her favorite beer, do you really know her at all?
1. How long have you been with CBB?
Three years this February!
2. What’s your favorite Concrete Beach beer?
Tropic of Passion
3. What’s your favorite non-CBB beer?
Avery Brewing’s Barreled Aged Series 18 – Opuntia
4. If you were a beer, what style would you be?
An ESB (extra special bitter).
5. How would you describe working here in 3 words?
Family of chaos.
6. What’s your favorite local lunch spot?
7. What’s your guilty pleasure (PG, of course)?
Watching Keeping Up with the Kardashians.
8. If you could play one genre of music and/or artist all day, what/who would it be?
Kanye West is the only music!
9. If you were an animal what would you be?
10. What’s an interesting fact about you?
I collect Starbucks mugs from the cities and countries I visit.
…and there you have it! Come visit Danni at the Social Hall for a pint!